To be New England’s largest, cleanest, safest, and friendliest water park!
What you need to know:
Water Country is a seasonal water park and we are looking for team members who are available to work May through the beginning of September. We are looking to fill a variety of work schedules, including weekends and holidays.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age or older for most positions, see job descriptions for specific requirements. Service with a smile and a guest friendly attitude is a MUST. You will be working outdoors throughout a variety of weather conditions. Applicants must be able to walk/stand for up to 8 hours at a time. Daily responsibilities include providing a safe environment by enforcing general park and safety rules and interacting with guests. No prior experience or training is needed; we will provide all necessary training to ensure your success.
With so many jobs to choose from, we are sure to have one that is right for you! It is not only an opportunity to make some extra money for the summer but a great place to meet friends and gain some valuable job experience. Additional benefits include:
- Great working environment
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Free admission to the park on your days off
- Tickets for family and friends
- Employee discounts on Water Country merchandise and food
- Outstanding incentive programs
- Performance awards
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee only special events
Attention Teachers, Parents, and Retirees:
Water Country is looking for you as well. If you are looking to interact with some great people, work outdoors, make some extra money for the summer, and have some fun, then Water Country could be the job for you.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to become a part of our exciting team, click the link below to view current openings at the
Palace Entertainment / Water Country Career Center.
VIEW POSITIONS & APPLY NOW
- Once on the Careers Page, you will need to create a "Candidate Profile" by Registering on our site.
- Once registered, you may click on any open position and complete and submit an online application.
- After that, simply check your email regularly for notices on the status of your application.
- You must have a valid, active, working email address to apply for any of our open positions as you will receive various email notifications, interview dates/times, next steps, etc. via email once you apply for a position.
- All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
- Water Country requires applicants to be at least 16 years of age.
Water Country is owned and operated by Palace Entertainment. Palace Entertainment is one of the country’s largest operators of water parks, theme parks and family entertainment centers. The Company is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening. On behalf of Water Country and Palace Entertainment, we thank you for your interest!
Food Service Employment
Centerplate, the Park's food service provider, does hire for a limited number of positions beginning at 15 years of age.
Centerplate is responsible for handling cash transactions at assigned locations, preparing and serving food to guests. Centerplate employees must be able to communicate effectively with guests and other team members and be knowledgeable of the park. Responsible for handling sale transactions and should have good mathematical skills. Good computer & keyboard skills are required.
To apply for a food service position, please complete this application. Please mail completed applications to:
c/o Water Country
2300 Lafayette Rd.
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Or fax to 603.427.6644, Attn: Centerplate
Airbrush Tattoo Employment
EBA is looking for several energetic, responsible, hardworking individuals for a summer position airbrushing tattoos at our Water Country location. This exciting position does not require any previous experience as we will train everyone on the job, however, an art background is a plus. Interested applicants must enjoy people as this is a customer service position. The park hours vary daily but a schedule will be provided. The schedule is made around each employee’s needs to the best of our abilities. No visible tattoos or piercings are allowed. A uniform is required. Reliable transportation and a uniform is required. To apply please follow the link and instructions below:
AIRBRUSH ARTIST MANAGER
EBA is looking for an energetic, responsible person to manage our airbrush tattoo booth at our Water Country location. This is a fast paced, outdoor position which requires the manager to have strong leadership skills and be able to organize people quickly and efficiently. This individual must be able to manage the scheduling, supplies, employees and customers proficiently while keeping the environment upbeat and fun for everyone.
This exciting position does not require any previous experience but an art background is a plus. Interested applicants must enjoy working outside in all weather conditions and working with people as this is a heavy customer service position. Individual must be reliable, self-motivated and willing to work 6-7 days a week through Labor Day weekend 2013. No visible tattoos or piercings are allowed. Reliable transportation and a uniform is required. To apply please follow the link and instructions below