Pay for a Day, Get a Summer of Fun FREE! Buy Now!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
By entering into the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Festival Fun Parks, LLC (“Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to these Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the United States including the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). People under the age of eighteen (18) are not eligible to participate. Internet access is required. Employees and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse, and persons residing in the same household whether related or not) of Sponsor, respective parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other companies associated with the Water Country 2024 Season Pass Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”), and their respective agents, officers, and directors, and all individuals, including, but not limited to, consultants, independent contractors, “temporary employees,” former employees and interns (and their immediate family members) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Sponsor, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on October 25, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) and ends on November 8, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor shall be the sole determiner of all Sweepstakes-related time periods.
3. How to Enter: Entrants will be required to provide basic contact information such as their name, email, age, address, phone number, social media handle, and zip code in order to participate in the Sweepstakes.
a. During the Sweepstakes Period, enter online submission via website: CLICK HERE and complete the online submission form (Wyng).
i. Once a submission is uploaded to the Sweepstakes, it is considered a final submission and may not be modified or replaced.
Limit: One entry per person per day, through the online submission form. Late and/or incomplete entries are null and void. Sponsor (including its employees and representatives) are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or misappropriated entries. Incomplete entries are null and void.
4. How to Win: One (1) potential winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing shall occur on or about November 9, 2023, by the end of the day. Sponsor shall attempt to notify potential winner through email within twenty-four (24) hours following the drawing. Due to the nature of this Sweepstakes, a prompt reply from the potential winner is an essential element in winning the prize. Therefore, following notification, the potential winner MUST REPLY to Sponsor or Sponsor’s authorized representative within forty-eight (48) hours, or Sponsor will award the prize by selecting another eligible entrant by random drawing.
5. Prize: One (1) winner will receive four (4) Silver Season Passes to Water Country (for use during the 2024 season) (ARV $89.99 each). The maximum approximate retail value (“ARV”) for any prize awarded is $359.96. The winner will receive the prize via the mail at the address provided. Terms and Conditions of season passes apply. Minors entering the Park with a winner must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or Sponsor-approved adult chaperone. See additional requirements below.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, NO TRAVEL, TRANSPORTATION, ACCOMMODATIONS, MEALS, OR OTHER EXPENSES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE PRIZE.
Prize Restrictions & Requirements: In the event a potential winner was ineligible to participate or unable to meet the requirements as stated in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another eligible winner to receive the prize as described above. No replacement, consolation, or substitute prize will be offered to any potential winner in the event they fail to adhere to these prize requirements and subsequently forfeits the prize.
In addition, to receive the prize, entrant must be in compliance with these Official Rules as solely determined by Sponsor. This includes fulfillment of all necessary documentation provided or requested by Sponsor.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. Any difference between the stated estimated value of the prize and its actual value will not be awarded. Winner agrees to accept prize “as is.”
Prize is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Sponsor is not required to (but may, at its sole discretion) offer substitutions, a cash redemption or alternative to the prize awarded under this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the above-stated prize is unavailable. Any prize awarded is subject to the restrictions and limitations noted in these Official Rules, on the prize and/or included with the prize, including the Park’s operating hours.
6. General Entry Rules: Any individual or entrant who attempts or otherwise encourages, directly or indirectly, entry under multiple identities or for a proxy individual, and/or uses multiple computers, multiple accounts, multiple Internet Protocol addresses, so-called “proxy servers,” or any software program to manipulate or create multiple entries, or uses any other device, method, or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to review and investigate all entries and to take any and all measures it deems necessary to ensure a fair Sweepstakes. Mutilated, lost, illegible, corrupted, or incomplete entries that do not conform to these Official Rules will be deemed ineligible, disqualified, null, and void.
In the event of a dispute, entry information will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by the Internet Service Provider, entity, or organization that is providing the email account/address.
Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, printers, and distributors, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents and any other person or entity related in any way to this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not responsible for circumstances that may limit or otherwise restrict the ability to participate, including, but not limited to: (i) late, incomplete, garbled, or mutilated entries; technical, hardware, or miscellaneous software malfunctions; viruses; network or electronic malfunctions of any kind; (ii) any human error that may occur in winner notification or other Sweepstakes-related communications; (iii) or for any printing errors in these Official Rules. If a printing, electronic, or other error results in more prizes being claimed than the number stated in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as described in these Official Rules (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes), then, in such an event, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and select the winner from entries received prior to the action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY FRAUDULENT ENTRIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, entrants and/or winner(s) who do not comply with these Official Rules or otherwise attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way may be disqualified.
ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL.
7. Release and Indemnification: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final for all purposes hereunder, and agree that: (i) Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, and advertising /promotion agencies may use, edit, and alter your names, cities/states of residence and biographical information, likenesses, images, photographs, and/or other likeness, voices, statements, and the applicable prize (if any), for advertising, trade and promotion in any media or format now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to, on the internet, social media applications, or via wireless application protocol, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, except where prohibited by law; (ii) you assume liability for, and all risks of, any and all injuries (including without limitation, personal injury or death) or damages caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in the Sweepstakes or any prizes thereof, and that you, your heirs, next of kin, spouse, guardians, legal representatives, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby unconditionally and irrevocably release, indemnify, forever discharge and hold the Sweepstakes Entities, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liens, agreements, suits, costs, attorneys’ fees, damages, judgments, orders, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, and whether or not concealed or hidden inclusive of any claims for damage to property, personal injury, illness, mental illness, or death, or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity in any way arising directly or indirectly out of the entrants’ participation in the Sweepstakes and/or prizes.
8. GOVERNING LAW: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PRE-EMPTED BY FEDERAL OR OTHER APPLICABLE STATE LAW, THE SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW PROVISIONS THEREOF. BY ENTERING, ENTRANTS VOLUNTARILY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY HAVE TO A JURY TRIAL. THE PREVAILING PARTY IN ANY LEGAL ACTION SHALL BE ENTITLED TO AN AWARD OF ITS REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ACTUAL COSTS INCURRED IN SUCH ACTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANTS BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND THEY HEREBY WAIVE, ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E. COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES), AND THEY FURTHER WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED.
9. Winner’s List and Official Rules: You may request the name of the winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope within, and no later than, six weeks after the drawing date to Festival Fun Parks, LLC, 285 East Waterfront Drive, Suite 150, Homestead, PA 15120. Attn: Water Country 2024 Season Pass Giveaway. During the Sweepstakes Period, Official Rules requests may be sent to the aforementioned address. Rules requests must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
11. Your Consent to Email and Electronic Communications: By supplying Sponsor with your email address and other contact information for entry into this Sweepstakes, you are initiating communication by electronic means and hereby consent to receive Sponsor’s emails and other electronic communications, notices, messages, and information about the Sweepstakes (if any). You also have the option to opt-in and agree to receive advertisement emails and electronic communications about related services and products from the Sponsor. You will have the opportunity to opt-out or unsubscribe from receiving emails and electronic communication from the Sponsor by following hyperlinked opt-out/unsubscribe instructions included in (usually at the bottom of) each communication.
12. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes’ sponsor is Festival Fun Parks, LLC, 285 East Waterfront Drive, Suite 150, Homestead, PA 15120. DISCLAIMER: This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media advertisement platform including Wyng, Salesforce, Facebook, Instagram, X, SnapChat, TikTok or any of their affiliates. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you hereby release and waive Wyng, Salesforce, Facebook, Instagram, X, SnapChat and TikTok, and all of their affiliates, from any and all liability arising from your participation in this Sweepstakes.
13. Copyright & Trademark Notices: The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2023 Festival Fun Parks, LLC.