Water Country rents Life Jackets on a first come, first serve basis. Available at the Rentals Pavilion with a $10 (cash only) deposit. Deposits are 100% refundable upon return of the undamaged life jacket.Guests may bring their own, U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets. Other personal flotation devices are not permitted inside the park or pools.
Tubes can be rented at the Rental Pavilion. Guests who purchase a tube wristband will be entitled to a personal tube for the entire day. Guest should be reminded of the following:
• It is the guest’s responsibility to keep track of their tube throughout the day. Check-a-tube service is available to "park" your tube at Rentals when not in use, and reclaim again when you're ready to use.
• To deposit and pickup tubes throughout the day, a valid wristband MUST be worn on that guest’s wrist.
• Guests who do not have a tube wristband cannot pick-up a tube at the Rentals Pavilions OR carry it around the park.
• You do not have to rent a tube. All slides that require a tube to ride have tubes provided at the attraction.
Water Country offers rentable lockers for guests to safely secure their personable belongings such as bags, towels, cameras, wallets, and purses while they enjoy the park’s attractions. Guests can use self-service kiosks to rent an electronic locker.
• Unlimited, All-day access for each locker rented (no coins required)
• Self-created, personal pin number for locker
• Two convenient locations- Rentals pavilion and Group Entrance
*Season Pass Holders save $5!