Water Country is closed today, Monday, July 24,2017. Hope to see you soon!
Buy Season Passes
Your best ticket deal isn't a
ticket at all, it's a Water Country Season Pass!
Find Out More >>
Tips to Have Some Fun at Water Country
- Purchase your admission tickets in advance and print them.
- Purchase parking voucher online or have cash to be able to use our express lane
- Leave your bags in your cars to avoid long bag check lines. You can leave and reenter as often as you wish--simply have your hand stamped at admission.
- Do not pack glass (including pickle jars, salsa, baby food), alcohol, knives or any sharp items in your bag or cooler etc. Cut the watermelon at home and put in plastics containers!
- To avoid the tube lines rent a tube for the day online, prior to coming to park. Tubes are provided for attractions that need them.
- Rent a cabana prior to your visit. It is discounted online and you will avoid the rental line.
- If your child is under 48 inches, we highly suggest you bring a coastguard certified life jacket. We do provide them for the day with a $10 deposit but on busy days, you can avoid the lines.
- Avoid self serve locker rental line at front of park and utilize the lockers in the middle of the park by Island Eats/ Geronimo.
- Wear water shoes or aqua socks as the pavement can get hot.